Well, Friends, it’s UFO Time!
Time to forget about international terrorism!
Time to stop worrying every day about domestic terrorism!
Let’s just hope the Jetsons are friendly these days!
Look to the Sky and Say Hello!
You’ll never think about Tic Tacs™ the same way!
George and his family have finally arrived!
The bottom line is, we may have extra terrestrials who’ve tricked us by bypassing the terrain altogether. There may be aliens colonizing our planet’s vast oceans. The good news is, we’re finally being shown real information, and it’s been going on for many years, so at least there doesn’t seem to be any reason to worry. For the time being …
But of course, that’s my take, and this stuff is begging for you to add your opinion, your imagination! Feel free to comment below! I’ve gathered many videos and watched ’em all. Enjoy!
The Intelligencer: “There are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” (former director of national intelligence John) Ratcliffe told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo. “Some of those have been declassified. When we talk about sightings, we’re talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots or have been picked up by satellite imagery that engage in actions that are difficult to explain.”
Here’s a PLAYLIST with 23 videos:
- So many out there pilots warn each other not to hit one
- They’re all over!
- Tic Tacs and gimbals (saucers with bellies), clear balls with a cube inside and triangular or pyramidal objects
- Faster than physically possible
- Hovering in strong winds without motion, with an “aura” around them
- They are not aerodynamic
- Instantaneous acceleration, instant turning
- They fly for hours without refueling
- They come straight down from above 80,000 feet (space)
- They fly at 20K feet for hours, then back up, or down into the ocean
- Technology-wise, “it’s like a Model T next to a Porsche”
- A 40 foot-long Tic Tac with no wings
- No control surfaces, no exhaust plume, a uniform heat signature and no visible means of propulsion
- The objects descended “80,000 feet in less than a second.”
- One pilot testified he sees things like this every day for the past 2 years
- These objects are apparently common all along the east coast over the water
- Radar says the objects descend at more than 24,000 miles an hour
- These objects do not seem to be hindered by atmosphere and friction, and make no sonic booms
- They go directly into the ocean and disappear without hesitation
- Tracked w sonar underwater, the object still traveled at 500 knots (575 MPH)
- Tapes were picked up from carrier by “plainclothes people” by helicopter
- The Navy was deleting and removing captures quickly when they happened
- Original videos were sometimes longer than videos that are being released
- The Tic Tacs can outrun a Navy jet easily and then return just as easily
- The Nimitz documents and video were kept secret for over 13 years
- Nimitz information website: http://thenimitzencounters.com/
- Email to discuss or report information: anon@http://thenimitzencounters.com/
- There are more radar tapes the public hasn’t seen, including a fleet of many objects in V formation
Still Shots from the Videos
Here are some of the best videos, embedded into this story (below). If you click the “YouTube” logo in the bottom right of a video, it will switch you to YouTube and the video will continue from where you were. You can also go full screen by hitting the rectangle in the lower right corner (same area) of any video. You can do the same with the playlist above; though it looks like a single video, it will click you through to a playlist on YouTube.
Secretive program tracked UFOs for 5 years
•Dec 18, 2017
Good interview w Joe Rogan
Military Encounters with UFOs Are More Common Than You Know
•Oct 5, 2019
You can hear all the Navy pilots talking while viewing the UFOs
Pentagon releases ‘UFO’ videos filmed by US Navy pilots
•Apr 28, 2020
Tucker’s story on Fox
Retired Navy pilot who spotted ‘Tic Tac’ UFO: There’s something out there
•Jul 24, 2020
An excellent piece from 60 Minutes
Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs
•May 16, 2021
Probably the best video overall
Go to 28:14 for great visuals
The Nimitz Encounters
•May 26, 2019
The Nimitz Encounters – A Short Documentary Film
On the morning of November 14th, 2004 90 miles of the coast of California near San Diego, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises. No one could have known what would soon confront the sailors and naval aviators of the Black Aces Fighter Squadron. Unknown craft would appear that forever changed those that encountered them. The answers to the question of “what are they?” remains unknown. After 13 years of cloaked secrecy the True Story can finally be told.
It seems the biggest secrets America’s government has been keeping from us aren’t located in the White House in Washington. They’re in the mountain strongholds of the Nevada badlands …
And far beyond the horizon.
Thanks to Glen Broderick for bringing this to our attention today!