Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. Gather around, lend me your ear. Something unexpected, shocking, yet visible in plain site is about to happen in our presidential election. The sequence of events that have led up to this point in time have almost supernaturally assembled for a late surprise.
Hollywood loves surprise endings that send waves of euphoria over the audience, to reaffirm that good wins in the end. We’re at one of those moments where the devious schemes are about to blow up, the heroes save the day, and the people’s rights are reaffirmed.
This story is as American as the Red, White, and Blue and Apple Pie. When all looks lost, when every attempt at remedy for the fraudulent election fails, and yet, a surprise turn of events snatches victory from the jaws of defeat.
Election Events Recap
- Covid-19 caused leaders to call for social distancing as a way to slow the spread of disease. This opened up the opportunity for secretaries of states, election boards, and governors to expand and relax mail-in voting which destroyed the integrity of the votes. State Legislatures, who are constitutionally in charge of these laws, were ignored. Other officials, without proper legal authority, made up their own rules for the elections.
- The elections went for Trump on election day across the nation in the swing states but swung over to Biden in overnight irregularities. The funny business has been traced to time windows in particular precincts. In some cases, over 95% of the votes from these precincts during the disputed time periods were for Biden. Statisticians have refuted these results as fraudulent.
- Judges have dismissed upwards of 50+ cases, most of them on technicalities. They have refused to accept witness evidence. Evidence from actual ballots is not obtainable as the ballots are protected by the election boards for privacy reasons.
- Many lawyers, judges, election watchers and witnesses have received threats to their personal and professional lives if they go against the fraud-riddled vote counts.
- Due to the evidence of election fraud, 7 state legislatures have submitted two sets of electoral college votes. One set for Biden based on the fraudulent election results, one set for Trump who the legislatures see as the clear winner if the election fraud-related votes are disallowed.
- Biden has been declared the winner of the presidential election by most of the corporate media outlets.
Joint Session of Congress
- The Electoral College votes are to be unsealed and counted by the Vice-President during a joint session of the two houses of Congress on January 6th, 2021 in Washington, DC.
- President Trump has called for a huge rally of Trump supporters to assemble in Washington DC on January 6th, 2021.
The Plot Thickens
Representative Louie Gohmert is seeking a court order to force Vice President Pence to acknowledge his power to disregard states’ chosen Democratic electors and instead select competing slates of GOP electors on Jan. 6. Vice President Mike Pence has stated that the election results are not up to him.
If Gohmert’s case fails, and Pence does not have this power of selecting which electoral college votes to choose from, it could be a win for Trump. Pence could disregard both sets of electors from the states that submitted two sets.
[UPDATE] “A court on Friday (Jan. 1st) rejected that lawsuit, with U.S. District Judge Jeremy Kernodle writing in an order of dismissal (pdf) that plaintiffs lack standing to bring the legal action that could keep Pence from confirming [Democrat presidential candidate Joe] Biden’s electoral victory.” – Epoch Times
100’s of thousands of Trump supporters will be in Washington, DC on January 6th. That is a massive intimidation factor. Trump has seemed unusually calm, as has VP Pence in these past few weeks. The stage is set.
“At 1 p.m. lawmakers from the House and Senate will assemble in the House chamber, with Vice President Pence presiding in his role as president of the Senate. He will then begin to open the sealed certificates submitted by each state and hand them to tellers appointed from among the House and Senate members to read.” – Brian Nalor, NPR
My projection is that Mike Pence will open all the sealed certificate from the states, including from the 7 states who sent a second set of electoral college votes. One set from the State Governors for Biden, one set from the State Legislatures for Trump.
Being that there are 2 competing sets of votes from these 7 states, Pence will declare that these states cannot be included in the count. Vice-President Pence can and should toss out those states from the electoral college count. That will leave the votes from 43 states, for which neither Trump nor Biden will have the required 270 votes.
House Votes to Choose the President
By the constitution, if no candidate receives the necessary 270 electoral college votes, it then goes to the House of Representatives to decide the election. One vote is counted per state. There are 23 states that have Democratic Party majority representatives, and 26 states that have Republican Party majority representatives. If they vote on party lines, that gives President Trump the election win and 4 more years in office.
When the huge Trump crowd in Washington DC on January 6th learns of this decision with President Trump taking the win, the victory party is on. Talk about rolling up the emotional factor in the win – this could be the largest victory party in the history of the world.
Will there be counter-protests?
For sure, there will be. Be sure and have your emergency supplies and security measures in place, folks.
Will the Courts Get Involved?
It’s not likely the courts will intervene. Until now, the courts have desperately wanted to stay out of the presidential election. The constitution clearly gives the Vice-President decision-making authority over the counting of electoral college votes.
By Pence deciding that he is unable to fairly choose which set of votes to count from these 7 states, he has removed the burden of the decision from himself and left it up to the House of Representatives. The one vote per each state, as spelled out in the constitution, leaves democrats on the losing end with nobody to blame except themselves. Lying, cheating, and intimidation triggered the state legislatures to resort to sending a second set of electoral college votes to Washington DC.
How is that for some pop-corn time on January 6th? Democrats, with the folly of cheating in the election, have sealed their fate. Election reforms will be sure to follow, making cheating in such a way again impossible. Or so we hope, for the good of the Nation!
Will it come to pass this way? There are other scenarios and rumors.
[UPDATE] Senator Ted Cruz will lead a coalition of Senators who will demand an Electoral Commission be formed and conduct a 10-day review of the election irregularities, with a chance for state legislatures to meet and resubmit their electoral college votes. Over 100 House Representatives will reject the elector votes from states that have extensive election fraud.
According to a joint statement released Saturday, joining Cruz are: GOP Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.; James Lankford, R-Okla.; Steve Daines, R-Mont.; John Kennedy, R-La.; Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.; and Mike Braun, R-Ind.; as well as Sens.-elect Cynthia Lummis; R-Wyo.; Roger Marshall, R-Kan.; Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn.; and Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala.
This is unprecedented action. The American people WILL see the evidence and have a chance to decide for themselves. MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD! Contact your Senators and Representatives and ask them to join in the demand for the electoral commission! Join in peaceful protests! It’s time to rally for the good of our nation!
There is little doubt that left-leaning corporate media will be incensed and condemn such efforts. Their reporting will continue to expose their bias against free and fair elections.
[UPDATE] Senator Tom Cotton has made a statement warning against challenging the electoral college votes. He’s worried it will set a precedent that Democrats will use against Republicans down the road.
Our thought on that is that Cotton is urging the acceptance of election cheating on a grand scale, so Democrats won’t get upset. Because, they might use it against Republicans in the future. Some people would become disenfranchised with voting.
Give that man a cup of coffee, he needs to wake up! That’s the same logic of Mitch McConnell… hiding in his shoes. People will be more disenfranchised with elections if cheating is swept under the rug.
If Republican Senators and Representatives protest each swing state that sent 2 sets of electoral college votes, this session could go on for days, non-stop. The Million + protesters assembled there could become an encampment laying siege on Washington DC until the process concludes.
The House only has a few votes advantage for the Democrats. Covid-19 could play a part, as nobody wants to have heated debates, for hours on end, in close chambers with everyone assembled. The older and / or less healthy of the representatives and congressmen may not be available for each vote.
The more raucous the session becomes, the less likely rules will be strictly adhered to. Think the leftists are not worried about it? DC Mayor Calls in the National Guard to deal with Trump Supporters. With competing passions, the more likely that January in Washington DC will be one for the history books.